Highlighted
chareimos
Level 1: Cadet

What the easiest way to get a replacement Foxtel remote?

Answered

Can I apply for a replacement Foxtel remote online or do I have to wait at least 20minutes like they have mentioned on the recording to request one? Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: What the easiest way to get a replacement Foxtel remote?

4 year old, well they won't replace it as such, you'll be up to pay for a new one.

Is it the Tbox Foxtel remote, it it is there's an app available on the Google Play store and Apple itunes site which makes a great replacement remote out of your mobile phone or tablet.

If it's the straight Foxtel unit take a look at the following link, it might help you...

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Foxtel/Troubleshooting-Replacing-your-Foxtel-Remote/m-p/427601...

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

What is the problem with your current remote.

If you make contact, which you need to via phone, they will firstly arrange with you to send a post pack to have your remote returned to be evaluated or the fastest way if to take it into your nearest telstra shop and they will send it straight off to the national repair centre for evaluation. Thats the fastest way.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

chareimos

The buttons on the remote are worn and we struggle to change channels, pause, play etc - if we send it in for servicing how will we be able to use Foxtel - our remote is at least 4 years old

Accepted Solution

4 year old, well they won't replace it as such, you'll be up to pay for a new one.

Is it the Tbox Foxtel remote, it it is there's an app available on the Google Play store and Apple itunes site which makes a great replacement remote out of your mobile phone or tablet.

If it's the straight Foxtel unit take a look at the following link, it might help you...

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Foxtel/Troubleshooting-Replacing-your-Foxtel-Remote/m-p/427601...

chareimos

Thanks Jeff - very helpful - its just this webpage that its difficult to find what you are looking for cheers Pete

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now