CrowdSupport®
portholepaul
Level 1: Cadet

Why are there so many ads on foxtel I only got it so I didnt have to watch ad after ad

Answered

I have noticed so many reruns and ads laterly why I

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Why are there so many ads on foxtel I only got it so I didnt have to watch ad after ad

@portholepaul That has been a long time complaint for years. Foxtel argues without the ads the service would cost more.

Funny enough, I read the other day that millennial's want ads in Netflix so the monthly fee's drop (Obviously an opt in option).

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

Re: Why are there so many ads on foxtel I only got it so I didnt have to watch ad after ad

@portholepaul That has been a long time complaint for years. Foxtel argues without the ads the service would cost more.

Funny enough, I read the other day that millennial's want ads in Netflix so the monthly fee's drop (Obviously an opt in option).

View solution in original post

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Hasn't really changed much in 20 years.

I got rid of Foxtel (Austar) the first time around in 2002 because all it had was reruns. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

@Jupiter wrote:

Hasn't really changed much in 20 years.

I got rid of Foxtel (Austar) the first time around in 2002 because all it had was reruns. 

@Jupiter The good ole' days when you could easily duplicate the cards :-)

Highlighted
portholepaul
Level 1: Cadet

Thats the way to go Im really sick of the rubbish ads and repeats and having t pay for it .

thank you 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now