KarenButler
Level 2: Rookie

Why cant I access Foxtel Now or Foxtel go when i pay a fortune for foxtel?

Answered

as above

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Why cant I access Foxtel Now or Foxtel go when i pay a fortune for foxtel?

Foxtel Now is a seperate service, so that one will not be able to be accessed without a specific service for Foxtel Now.

Foxtel Go was replaced with the Foxtel app which you should be able to stream through. You will need to head over to the Foxtel site, set up a Foxtel ID and link it to your Foxtel service (you will need your Foxtel account number - which can be found in MyAcc - or your smart card number) and then you can use it registered on up to 5 devices.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Accepted Solution

Re: Why cant I access Foxtel Now or Foxtel go when i pay a fortune for foxtel?

Foxtel Now is a seperate service, so that one will not be able to be accessed without a specific service for Foxtel Now.

Foxtel Go was replaced with the Foxtel app which you should be able to stream through. You will need to head over to the Foxtel site, set up a Foxtel ID and link it to your Foxtel service (you will need your Foxtel account number - which can be found in MyAcc - or your smart card number) and then you can use it registered on up to 5 devices.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more