CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
lass
Level 1: Cadet

all channels freeze and picture is distorted ..

Answered

This has happened on and off for past two weeks.. and wonder If I can upgrade to an IQHD box we have a silver standard box but a HD television so maybe that might work better ? how do I go about changing or upgrading the box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: all channels freeze and picture is distorted ..

That sounds like a fault, rather than anything to do with a SD vs HD setup. Who you contact depends on who you get your Foxtel through.  If it's Foxtel, call them on 131 999, if it's Telstra call 132200 and say "Foxtel".

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: all channels freeze and picture is distorted ..

That sounds like a fault, rather than anything to do with a SD vs HD setup. Who you contact depends on who you get your Foxtel through.  If it's Foxtel, call them on 131 999, if it's Telstra call 132200 and say "Foxtel".

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now