Highlighted
chrissy14
Level 1: Cadet

canceling foxtel now

Answered

I have been trying to cancel Foxtel now for a couple of months now as my Telstra 12 month free subscription ended last month.

I have logged on to Foxtel now rang Telstra with no prevail this is starting to frustrate me and make me wish I never signed up for it in the first place as I feel Foxtel is now trying to rip me off by not letting me cancel the subscription.

so how do I cancel the subscription?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: canceling foxtelnow

Try there instructions:

https://www.foxtel.com.au/now/support/manage-my-account/cancel.html

I had followed them when I cancelled mine.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
chrissy14
Level 1: Cadet

canceling foxtelnow

I have been trying to cancel Foxtel now for a couple of months now as my Telstra 12 month free subscription ended last month.

I have logged on to Foxtel now rang Telstra with no prevail this is starting to frustrate me and make me wish I never signed up for it in the first place as I feel Foxtel is now trying to rip me off by not letting me cancel the subscription.

so how do I cancel the subscription?

Accepted Solution

Re: canceling foxtelnow

Try there instructions:

https://www.foxtel.com.au/now/support/manage-my-account/cancel.html

I had followed them when I cancelled mine.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now