CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
eaglespremiers
Level 1: Cadet

fox footy on t-box blackout

I only got Foxtel services to watch Fox Footy and now I find that a couple of games a week are blacked out. I am bitterly disappointed as I am paying a lot for a service that only occasionally is available to me. Is this going to be an ongoing thing and if it is I don't want to be paying for it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: fox footy on t-box blackout

Hi eaglespremiers,

Certain game replays are blacked out on streaming Foxtel services such as T-Box due to broadcast rights issues. This page details the blacked out games for April: http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/blackout/default.htm

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now