CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
olfella
Level 4: Private Eye

fox

Answered

I see Fox has put an anouncement on their site regarding new 'bonus content' and new pricing details to commence in November 2014. Is there anything in the Telstra pipeline on similar lines??  I am currently on the Platinium plan and would like to know whats going on so I can make some decisions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: fox

G'day olfella, and welcome to Crowdsupport.

We are all waiting Smiley Very Happy

I have a feeling that they will HAVE to match things.

The next few months are all going to be intgeresting, with Fox bringing out it's own broadband offering at $100.00 per month.

Not sure how that is going to work, and what will make telstra's offering different

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

G'day olfella, and welcome to Crowdsupport.

We are all waiting Smiley Very Happy

I have a feeling that they will HAVE to match things.

The next few months are all going to be intgeresting, with Fox bringing out it's own broadband offering at $100.00 per month.

Not sure how that is going to work, and what will make telstra's offering different

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Olfella, 

As Wanglese has said, we are still waiting for the information about how this will effect Foxtel from Telstra customers. 

As soon as we have updates on more how the changes will effect our customers, we will post this information our Social media feeds on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Telstra24x7 and Twitter @telstra as well as http://t.com so please stay tuned. 

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now