CrowdSupport®
scarlof
Level 1: Cadet

foxtel IQ doesn't respond to remote

Hi there,

I have had Foxtell for about 4 years. I have two Foxtel IQ boxes. Both remotes normally work on both units however recently one of the units will only process some of the remote buttons (it is the same when using either remote). Both remotes still work on the other box but now I can't get rewind, forward, pause etc etc. The unit shows it is receiving the remote signal but won't process it for certain buttons. Buttons like volume work fine (therefore the remote is fine).

How do I get this seen to? Do I need a unit replaced? Do I have to pay for that..?

Thanks - appreciate your help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: foxtel IQ doesn't respond to remote

That's certainly strange Scarlof, best bet with this would be to make contact with the dedicated Telstra/Foxtel support team. You can do that at 13 1999.

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
scarlof
Level 1: Cadet

Re: foxtel IQ doesn't respond to remote

Thanks Jeff, I'll give them a call.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now