CrowdSupport®
wills4591
Level 3: Gumshoe

foxtel iq4 will not turn on from stanby

We have had our iq2 boxes upgraded to the iq4s. The one in the rumpes room works fine it does not record. The one in the lounge room however does not turn on from stand by you either have to reboot it ie: hold the stanby button down for 10 secs on the box. This one does have the record function active. This box has been changed twice and is still not turning on from stanby like the other one does. Is the iq4 a big piece of sh!@# or what? We will want a refund from Telstra for this and another iq4 box changed over. I have gone over the setting with the techncion on the phone and he said there is no reason for it not to turn on from the stanby button on the box or the remote. I want answers please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: foxtel iq4 will not turn on from stanby

Hi @wills4591

Apologies for the delay in our reply and to hear of the frustration.

This is most certainly not the feedback we like to see coming from our customers.

I would recommend speaking direct with a member of our Foxtel team by calling: 131999 and say "Faults"

They are open from 7.30am - 11pm AEST daily and can access the account securely for resolution.

Please let us know how you get on and what the outcome was.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now