CrowdSupport®
colby13
Level 1: Cadet

foxtel movies

wow who else loves the new set up by foxtel with the new movie channels great job same price though.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 23: Superhero

Re: foxtel movies

There was quite a backlash against Foxtel for the changes to the movie channels. While I don't subscribe to them I do think that the genre based channels are a great idea. I particularly like the fact that if we want a 'family/kid-friendly' movie we can get the package that includes a channel specifically for that.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
gwmbox
Level 13: Super Sleuth

I was initially against it as there were less channels available than there were before, but we are still paying the same premium price. They have now included a second family and action channel in case you missed it on the first main channels. I still miss some of the other channels and the fact there were 2 x two sets of premier channels (Showcase and Movie Network), now there is only 2 premiere channels.

The main issue however is that there are several movie studios they still have not got access to, I am told they are in negotiations with most said to be back on by the end of February, but one would have thought that getting all the studios available would have been better BEFORE they changed the movie channels

Roll on the NBN!
clackers2000
Level 1: Cadet

(bump)

is this package $12/mth more expensive than with Foxtel direct? 

With Foxtel - $60 

https://www.foxtel.com.au/shop/packages-and-deals/?execution=e1s5 

With Telstra - $47+$25 = $72 

Why?

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now