CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

foxtel/phone line issues

Hi Everyone......about a mth ago we moved. It took ages to get phone internet etc connected and have just discovered that the guy who connected foxtel didnt connect it directly to phone line.

I am confused. There are two adaptors one is connected to the set top box and they talk to each both having green lights. but i cant order on demand movies. 

can anyone offer suggestions???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: foxtel/phone line issues

Hi tinkerbell75, 

We don't use direct connections to the phone line anymore, we use a Digipath, so one box is connected to the phone line, and the other to the Foxtel box, and they talk to each other wirelessly. 

As for on demand not working, it's likely that your account just hasn't had On Demand turned on, so all you'd need to do is speak with our Foxtel Team on 13 22 00 and they can ensure that everything is set up correctly on our side to get you up and running :-) 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit