anneabell
Level 3: Gumshoe

how does repling work in crowd support to

i am trying to reply to a response to my question but when I hit on reply I keep getting a red band and message unable to complete your request how does this thing work ????

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6

Re: how does repling work in crowd support to

Hi @anneabell 

We can't seem to replicate this issue. Are you still having trouble responding to a post?

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
kroonys3
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I was getting the exact same issue 10 minutes ago using Chrome

I tried in Edge instead and it worked fine

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

If you get the red band telling you that you can't do something, you need to go into the browser settings and clear the cache and cookies.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
anneabell

ok thank you for that did as suggested and it works on my computer.  does this also work in the telstra 24x7 app as I get the same issue on my moble

anneabell

Check out the reply from Jupiter suggested cleaning the cache I did this and it is now working on my computer 

anneabell

Apparently I needed to clear the cache as recommended by Jupiter who advised how to resolve issue

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now