CrowdSupport®
Jmum
Level 1: Cadet

iQ3 problems

Answered

My IQ3 is coming up with the message "ëntitlement lost, can not record or pause live tv" I had programs set to record and they havent....the message just keeps popping up on the screen every few minutes. Foxtel programs didnt record

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: iQ3 problems

I would suggest doing a reset, unplug the foxtel box from the wall, both the connector and the power, remove the smartcard, give it a couple min, plug it back in, turn it on, wait until it tells you it needs a smartcard and then put the smartcard back in and see if that helps.

If not, I would suggest calling 131 999 and speak to tech support for the Foxtel service.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: iQ3 problems

I would suggest doing a reset, unplug the foxtel box from the wall, both the connector and the power, remove the smartcard, give it a couple min, plug it back in, turn it on, wait until it tells you it needs a smartcard and then put the smartcard back in and see if that helps.

If not, I would suggest calling 131 999 and speak to tech support for the Foxtel service.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now