KristianBlak
Level 1: Cadet

iq4

I have a iq4 box

A few months ago I did a scan of free to air channels when we moved house

i lost the free to air channels on my iq4, which were there prior

i did another scan yesterday and now I’m getting truncated pictures and still no free to air channels

have tried to rebooting to no avail 

any thoughts on how to reboot back to iq3 settings?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iq4

Hi KristianBlak,

Thanks for your post.

There is some troubleshooting for free to air channels through the IQ4 here https://tel.st/f39xd however it does sound like you have done a re-scan to no avail.

Is the IQ4 plugging into an antenna on the roof or are you using an indoor antenna?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

KristianBlak
Level 1: Cadet

The iq4 is hooked into a wall mount which leads to roof antenna 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Have you checked the aerial by plugging it directly into your TV? Are you able to watch TV when you bypass the IQ4?

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now