Highlighted
anneabell
Level 2: Rookie

my anytime catchup on Foxtel IQ2 is not working

Answered

hen selected it displays seahrcing for listings but nothing is displayed.i have powered of the IQ2 box and reset but same issue any suggestions please it was working yesterday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anneabell
Accepted Solution

Re: my anytime catchup on Foxtel IQ2 is not working

Hello I telephoned foxtel so you are aware this is a known issue and to fix it contact foxtel telstra so they can reset you iq2 box

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @anneabell,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about these issues with your IQ2, I can understand your frustration.

Can I please confirm if your IQ2 box is connecting to the internet correctly? If it isn't, this may be the cause of the issue.

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

anneabell

Hello when I check network details in network settings it indicates it is connected.
anneabell
Accepted Solution

Hello I telephoned foxtel so you are aware this is a known issue and to fix it contact foxtel telstra so they can reset you iq2 box

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more