CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

upgrade to IQ3

i rang telstra today to find out more about the movie library. 1 what is it. 2 can i get it. 3 what does it cost.
I explained i am in the country it comes through satellite and i do not have it connected to internet and i have the first IQ box. but i do have wireless internet at home I was put through to foxtel support for telstra and they were so unhelpful. couldn't tell me what it was said it is the same as new release movies on demand it would cost $5.95 for every movie i want to watch in the library as i said so what's the difference between the one i can get when i can ring for a new release on demand left the call thinking what? they did not help at all and really didn't have any idea. I then rang foxtel the girl explained that what i needed was the IQ3 this i can use wireless it has 1200 movies to choose from if i had the movie package which i do it would cost me nothing just the price of upgrading the box. I now wonder why am i with foxtel through telstra when i could go straight to foxtel as they know what they are talking about and telstra didn't seem to have a clue

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: upgrade to IQ3

Hello staceye13

Not good to hear the Team Member you spoke to was unable to supply you with the information you wanted.

Details of costs and inclusions can be located on our site tel.st/3fdd and there is also a contact numbers for a Team Member who handles your inquiry type. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit