Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

N/A
0 Kudos

Complaints

N/A
0 Kudos

Re: Complaints

[ Edited ]

How long does it take for a complaint to be answered.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Johney,

Does this article help?

If you let us know what that complaint was regarding then the community and myself can offer advice on the best way to get this resolved.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

N/A
0 Kudos

Hi DanK, Been with bigpond for 5 days now and the service is no good so far, I was with TPG for 11 years so I am a steady customer. First my starter pack had a cracked cd rang bigpond and they sent a replacement cd turns out they sent the wrong cd told them it was a TG587Nv3 model guess they never listened to me. Reguarding internet speed on the Speed test. net i was getting much faster speeds with TPG. Nothing has changed same telstra phone line same address for the past 11 years and the only thing that has changed is moving from TPG to bigpond . Just not happy with this service. Only 5 days in. How much money does it cost to cancel service so i can go back to a better faster service. Michael.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

It is strange the CD didn't work for you as I am fairly sure we only have one for each service type (ADSL or Cable) and these are suitable for use with all of our current modems.

Regarding the speeds, your first step would be to do an isolation test. If you are unsure of how to do this then please see this article by one of our members.

If you notice the speeds increase to what you expect then it is likely something on the line at home is causing interference. Once this has been checked the next step is to speak to technical support about troubleshooting the connection on 133 933.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

N/A
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have already decided to cancel bigpond called tech support 50+ times, their is nothing wrong with the phone line or my set up so the tech guys said . Tech guy said i had the wrong cd for setup. They are sendind me the right cd for my modem model .You have not told me how much money it is to cancel after only 5 days. Not much point sending the right cd now.

N/A
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

How do I unregistered from this site, it is a waste of time. Getting the public croudsupport to help others out is just another way of getting out of doing their job. bigpond should be doing this work for you all not relying on the customer doing all their work for them. WTF. Your all being coned to doing the work they get payed to do for you !

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am sorry to hear that you have decied to leave. I cannot tell you the cost of cancelling early as I do not have access to your account but if you call 13 22 00 and say "cancellations" my colleagues can assist you with this.

Regarding unregistering from this site, we do not have a process to do this. I appreciate that you were unable to get your particular enquiry resolved here, however the site is not setup to resolve account specific questions or issues like this but rather it is a place to discuss Telstra products and services in an open environment. If you do change your mind and choose to stay with Telstra I hope that you will reconsider leaving our forum.