Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

N/A
0 Kudos

Transfering mobile phone number to another mobile

Hi - I am handing my work phone back in the coming weeks. If one desires, my work is happy for the employee to retain their phone number. Thus my question is - if I keep the old number, can I transfer this number which was associated with an iphone 3 to either a prepaid mobile or a non iphone mobile on a plan?

N/A
0 Kudos

Re: Transfering mobile phone number to another mobile

The non contracted account can have a transfer of ownership.

http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/change-of-ownership-b2c.pdf

Cheers,
Dave

Note. Although it appears, this is not a main stream support forum (Althought it's made out to be)!! It's a conglomerate of both fellow consumers/customers and Telstra employees helping you out (for free)!

With the discontinuation of Mobile Foxtel, Telstra certainly seems to be really giving it hard to the little people! Ouch!! Just another poor decision by Telstra corporate suit wearing jokers.
N/A
0 Kudos

What Procedure Do have to do to transfer mobile no to a new phone

N/A
0 Kudos

Hi halley

Do you mean just to get a new handset for your existing number? If the existing sim card doesn't fit the new phone pop in store and we'll provide a replacement sim to fit Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines