particolor
Level 2: Rookie

Twitter.." This video can not be played" ??

Answered

Twitter..."This video can not be played"  ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
particolor
Accepted Solution

Re: Twitter.." This video can not be played" ??

Thank You !! Trying to find Twitters Setting now, is Imposible ?? :-( And now I've Lost all Twitter Email ( Dont receive them ?) as well as not being able to see Videos ?? :-(  I surrender !! :-) I cant even find where to Cancel the Account ? :-( As I've had enough of it with 7-8 Months of Not being able to watch videos ?? Is it PC or Whatever gone Mad !! :-( :-( Thanks again . :-)

PS..I read your Reply thanks, But I cant even contact Twitter to sort it ?? I'll end up just deleting it from my Computer  :-) Its useless with not being able to get the Video's !! Thank You Again :-) I logged on again this morning but NO Emails ??  Twitter itself works fine but NO REPLIES ??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
particolor

I've tried Everything ??
Support Team
Support Team

Hi particolor, 

Be best to contact Twitter about the app if the connection on our end if fine. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

particolor
Accepted Solution

Thank You !! Trying to find Twitters Setting now, is Imposible ?? :-( And now I've Lost all Twitter Email ( Dont receive them ?) as well as not being able to see Videos ?? :-(  I surrender !! :-) I cant even find where to Cancel the Account ? :-( As I've had enough of it with 7-8 Months of Not being able to watch videos ?? Is it PC or Whatever gone Mad !! :-( :-( Thanks again . :-)

PS..I read your Reply thanks, But I cant even contact Twitter to sort it ?? I'll end up just deleting it from my Computer  :-) Its useless with not being able to get the Video's !! Thank You Again :-) I logged on again this morning but NO Emails ??  Twitter itself works fine but NO REPLIES ??

particolor

I'm HAPPY FOR YOU :-) :-) BUT Its not solved on my end ?? According to the Reply I just saw ! :-( Thanks !! :-)

particolor

Another month has passed and Still nothing:-( :-(  "This video cannot be played"  GRrrr!!

I never had a Problem 6-7 Months back !!

Someone, as Well as Google said Try "Google Chrome" ! I did !! And just as Useless !! :-( :-(

I Surrender !!:-(

Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3.

Find out more