CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Jack151
Level 2: Rookie

Door Sensor not working

Answered

Hello everyone,

I did something silly and now I need help!

I removed my door sensor from my account and now I can't connect it to my Smart Home again. I think i need to factory reset it, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Door Sensor not working

Hi @Jack151,

This is a video on how to factory reset your device.  While the battery is out hold down the tamper swtich and reinsert the battery, keep holding down the tamper switch for four seconds then release. The green light will flash every few seconds to let you know the device has been factory reset and is ready to pair.

(view in My Videos)

Regards,

Nathan

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Have you looked in the FAQs? https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/smart-home

If you need further assistance, please call Telstra Platinum on 137 587 so that they can assist with this. 

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

The Factory reset should be under the back panel which is removable

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @Jack151,

This is a video on how to factory reset your device.  While the battery is out hold down the tamper swtich and reinsert the battery, keep holding down the tamper switch for four seconds then release. The green light will flash every few seconds to let you know the device has been factory reset and is ready to pair.

(view in My Videos)

Regards,

Nathan

View solution in original post

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now