CrowdSupport®
Browsum1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Home automation - Advantage air app dropping out each night

Is it the modem blocking it as it sees it as a virus, how to change security settings to stop this.

I have to rest the modem every morning to get the app on my phone to communicate the main android screen.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Home automation - Advantage air app dropping out each night

Hi Browsum1, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Advantage Air App software and I can appreciate the frustration in resetting a modem each morning.

Has this app got the latest update? 

If you have the latest update and this is still happening, I would recommend reaching our technical support team on 133 933 as they may be able to assist further regrading this.

Let me know how you go.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Browsum1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for the reply. We have had to put in a TP Link router to stablise the system.

I will make a call soon to the Platium support to look at my system, as something an issue with the Telstra Max Gateway 2.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for your response @Browsum1 and please let us know how you go with the Platinum team.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now