Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Level 1: Cadet
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Lockwood Lock

Hi

I was wondering if Telstra still offers (and is compatible with) the Lockwood smart lock. I can't seem to find any references to it on the website any longer.

Thanks.

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being
0 Kudos

Re: Lockwood Lock

It was there the other day but has been removed today. Strange.
----------
Helpful Links
Having Net Issues - Try the online troubleshooting tool | Outage in your area? - Check the Service Status page
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support   | View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

----------
Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can. Peace out
Level 23: Superhero

There is currently a stop sell on the device

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's

Want to know more about Telstra Platinum?: Click Here
Want to know more about Smart Home?: Click Here
Want to know more about NETO Point Of Sale?: Click Here
0 Kudos

Oh. Any idea why?

Potential performance issues between the lock and the Smart Home service for some customers. While it doesn't affect the physical operation of the lock, Telstra are working out a fix with the manufacturer before making them available to sell again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's

0 Kudos

is there any indication of when the smart lock issues will be resolved

Highlighted
0 Kudos

no updates at this stage