nickwalnut
Level 1: Cadet

Lockwood Lock

Answered

Hi

I was wondering if Telstra still offers (and is compatible with) the Lockwood smart lock. I can't seem to find any references to it on the website any longer.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Lockwood Lock

Potential performance issues between the lock and the Smart Home service for some customers. While it doesn't affect the physical operation of the lock, Telstra are working out a fix with the manufacturer before making them available to sell again

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
6 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

It was there the other day but has been removed today. Strange.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

There is currently a stop sell on the device

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's

nickwalnut

Oh. Any idea why?

Accepted Solution

Potential performance issues between the lock and the Smart Home service for some customers. While it doesn't affect the physical operation of the lock, Telstra are working out a fix with the manufacturer before making them available to sell again

Gourdy

is there any indication of when the smart lock issues will be resolved

Highlighted

no updates at this stage