Chanin
Level 1: Cadet

Unable To Log In To Telstra Smart Home App

Answered
I received the smart home kit but can’t log in to the smart home app and even 24x7 telstra app.

The smart home app said ‘we’re having some trouble to logging you in call 13 22 00’ I called and the system told me to call later.
The 24x7 telstra app said ‘Account restriction. You account does not have appropriate security level to use this app’ what does that mean?

I’m looking forward to hear something from the support team

Best regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum
Accepted Solution

Re: Unable To Log In To Telstra Smart Home App

Hi @Chanin

Sorry you're having issues logging in with your Telstra ID. If you send me a private message with your details I can get this sorted for you.

To send me a message, click on my name at the top of this post, then click the 'send a message' button.

Chris

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum
Accepted Solution

Hi @Chanin

Sorry you're having issues logging in with your Telstra ID. If you send me a private message with your details I can get this sorted for you.

To send me a message, click on my name at the top of this post, then click the 'send a message' button.

Chris

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Highlighted
impy1951
Level 1: Cadet

I am using my email address but it is not working
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

@impy1951

Is your email address a registered Telstra ID that is linked to the account the smart home is on? Having a bigpond email address doesn't necessarily make it a Telstra ID

Try logging into the Telstra myaccount website ( http://telstra.com/myaccount ) and seeing if the Smart Home appears as a service there. If it is a welcome screen, there should be an 'add account' button there. If so, enter the details it needs and continue through. Sometimes it can come back with an error saying that it was unable to do it but in my experience it has and should be able to be used as a login

If you're still having trouble give smart home faults a call via 13 22 00

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now