CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
TheOneRees
Level 1: Cadet

iOS Smart Home Shortcut

Answered
Hi,
I have a Telstra smart home kit and I’m wondering if it is possible to create a shortcut on my iPhone in order to activate/deactivate devices linked to my Telstra Hub. I use a HomePod for controlling every other smart devices but cannot use it to control any Telstra devices. Any help or clarification on compatibility would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: iOS Smart Home Shortcut

No, you'll need to use the app to turn things on and off. Google Home and Amazon Alexa are currently supported for voice control. You could try installing the google home app on your iPhone.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: iOS Smart Home Shortcut

No, you'll need to use the app to turn things on and off. Google Home and Amazon Alexa are currently supported for voice control. You could try installing the google home app on your iPhone.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now