1qazxsw2
Level 1: Cadet

$20 saving on cable broadband plans

The sydney morning Herald reported in May 2019 that those on broadband cable who were already receiving the Ultra speed Boost would get a $20 discount because all those on cable who were paying for 50Mbps speed would now receive a free speedboost. See attached https://www.smh.com.au/technology/telstra-cable-customers-given-free-speed-boost-20190502-p51jas.htm... article. I have not seen a reduction in my bills so how do I get the $20 refund each month ?. I am currently on a Telstra T-Bundle Connector Everyday

Standard Speed - Cable (although I have always paid and i am getting the speed boost) and i am paying $100 per month (home phone included).

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Sora
Level 2: Rookie

Re: $20 saving on cable broadband plans

I was on cable 100MBPS, rolled over to NBN and was placed on the 50MBPS, Telstra advised me my offer to be eligible for the 100MBPS would only last 12 months before it was taken off again and I would need to pay the additional $30.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now