CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

3 free top ups used

Hi I would like to ask is there any more option for me to fix my internet? We have a 500gb data and its already been used because of the three kids using it I am using it for work and I need the internet to keep on working my father is the owner of the account even though I am the one paying it since I am helping him lessen his worries on payments is there any solutions besides upgrading the plan because he is on a vacation and I don't want to bother him I want to wait him before we can discuss about upgrading  but for now is there any options for the internet to get back ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: 3 free top ups used

If you've already used your free topups for the year, then the account holder or their authorised representative would need to look into a larger plan.

The fact you've used 3 already suggests it's probably time to permanently switch to a higher plan anyway.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

What's your monthly allowance ? Also are you aware there was an issue about a week ago where people were slugged 100sGB data in one day pushing many over their limit. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

The cause of the usage spike for some of our cable broadband customers in NSW was identified last Friday 27th October and has been resolved.

If your service has been restricted due to this & your connection isn't restored, please contact our Tech Support teams via 133 933 or the online chat service on the following link: http://tel.st/gq6m 

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit