CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
SmoothOne
Level 2: Rookie

50GB broadband

Answered

I have just signed up for this plan this week. Speed is great btw.

My question is, can a pre-paid Telsta mobile be used as eligibility for the Family Calls Benefits? My two children both have Telstra pre-paids.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
hendra
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: 50GB broadband

I very much doubt it. The offer says "when all services are on the one single bill". I don't think prepaid would be included in the bill.

Also found more details on its application: http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/download/document/bundles-specialoffers.pdf

In Part D (page 5), it specifically says "post-paid"

Ivy-Amethyst
Level 5: Eagle Eye
Accepted Solution

Hi there SmoothOne,
Unfortunately the Prepaid's cant be part of the family calls benefit as they are not on the same bill.
They need to be Post Paid and Billed on the same Invoice to be eligible for this promotion.
Sorry Smiley Sad

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
hendra
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

I very much doubt it. The offer says "when all services are on the one single bill". I don't think prepaid would be included in the bill.

Also found more details on its application: http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/download/document/bundles-specialoffers.pdf

In Part D (page 5), it specifically says "post-paid"

Ivy-Amethyst
Level 5: Eagle Eye
Accepted Solution

Hi there SmoothOne,
Unfortunately the Prepaid's cant be part of the family calls benefit as they are not on the same bill.
They need to be Post Paid and Billed on the same Invoice to be eligible for this promotion.
Sorry Smiley Sad

SmoothOne
Level 2: Rookie

Thank you both, was a bit hopeful I guess but would have been nice.

Thanks again for the replies.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now