CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Martin62
Level 1: Cadet

ADSL 2 Outage

Answered

Just wondering if anyone in Thornlie Wa or Surrounding Subburbs is experiencing a broadband outage this morning. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: ADSL 2 Outage

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=postcode_6108.html&postcode=6108

It appears there is an ADSL outage in your area, and it may not be fixed until 2nd of Feb Smiley Sad
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=postcode_6108.html&postcode=6108

It appears there is an ADSL outage in your area, and it may not be fixed until 2nd of Feb Smiley Sad
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

trashcompany
Level 1: Cadet

OMG ITS SOLVED

REALLY

why is this even a problem

if they dont give ur money back then whats the point.  ur paying for a service and  u arent getting the service. what is this trash company

Hi trashcompany,

Is there something that the community members, such as myself, might be able to assist you with? Or did you just come here to #*%**?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now