Highlighted
alsies
Level 1: Cadet

ADSL daily outages - Panania

Answered

Has anyone in the Panania, Revesby, Padstow (NSW) areas been getting a massive increase in ADSL outages over the last month? I'm talking about very few outages at all to all of a sudden at least 3-5 outages each day, everyday for anything from 15 minutes to about 45 minutes or so at a time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: ADSL daily outages - Panania

If your getting frequent intermittent outages there could be a line fault. Try the trouble shooting tool at https://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/troubleshooting-tool If still can find fault ring support and report a fault.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

If your getting frequent intermittent outages there could be a line fault. Try the trouble shooting tool at https://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/troubleshooting-tool If still can find fault ring support and report a fault.
RonaldS
Level 2: Rookie

Yes I've had a lot of outages during the past month. It happens every day or so and lasts for quite a while. For example yesterday it happened at 11am and 14 hours later my internet is only just back on.

On September 13th or 14th I contacted support through a cybercafe in Bankstown and spoke to firstly Shirley who then passed me to Santhosh who informed me that a cable had been cut and that my internet would be back that evening (after being out the previous day since 10am). It was back but then every few days would completely drop out for about 10 hours or so.

It would be nice to hear if someone from Telstra could inform us what is going on? I've checked the outages page and nothing is mentioned. Back earlier in September the outages page did state something about the cut cable and that it would be fixed by September 24th.

Thats all I know for now. Anyone else have any idea? Thanks.

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more