CrowdSupport®
ImDoneCalling
Level 1: Cadet

Account access terrible.

I’m not calling again. I’ve wasted more than enough literal days talking to Telstra.   My account will not show me credits I’ve supposedly received, owing still shows when it shouldn’t, my downloads always says 0GB. Telstra service has been useless almost entirely. Anyone on Telstra sees this fix your **bleep**. Like I’ve said on the phone countless times, until your billing is correct on my end I am not paying you anything

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Account access terrible.

If a credit is applied to your account you would normally receive an email confirming this.

There are two ways in which a credit is applied to an account. One shows immediately in My Account/24x7, the other doesn't show until the next bill is issued.

You can short pay the outstanding amount by the credit you've received and it will balance (without a late payment fee) when you receive the next bill.

If you fail to pay any amounts that are valid charges they could hit you with late payment fees, suspension or cancellation if they remain unpaid for an extended period.

I'd suggest paying what you know you owe them, and lodging a complaint at https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint so a case manager can look into it for you.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now