Highlighted
IgnoranceIsBlis
Level 1: Cadet

Albion Park Connection Issues

I've just spent 20 minutes on hold before getting disconnected - only able to connect to ADSL2 very briefly, then the connection drops completely.

I'm running of the Albion Park, NSW exchange.

I've of course tried restarting, with and without the splitter and my phone plugged in. After that much hold time, I just can't deal with the damn 'script' that the support guys are going to force me to follow.

Any known outages? Been disrupted for almost 24 hours now. Speed is fine, but connection stability hasn't been very good since they started installing NBN locally. The last 24 hours though, is been unusable.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Albion Park Connection Issues

Customers can check for known outages via the Service Status page or by contacting Tech Support on 133 933.

If basic troubleshooting such as an isolation test does not resolve the disconnection issues, then you will need to contact Tech Support and allow us to complete the scripted troubleshooting so that this can be investigated further. https://telstra.com.au/fix will generate a reference that you can provide to the consultant so that you do not need to repeat the steps that you have done with the troubleshooting tool.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more