CrowdSupport®
ChrisGhost
Level 1: Cadet

All my neighbours have NBN but me

I checked NBN roll-out map and it's seems that all my neighbours have NBN but not me.Tried to contact telstra couple times no helping, keep telling me the same result i got form NBN website I have to wait until Aug 2020.

Here is the thing, I'm on Eastdene Circle, Nollamara, WA 6061, and so on all have NBN contention which I will attach screen-shot.

I think in my case the NBN must content in my area just need ISP to contact them to request active or something. Because NBN already finished this aera Feb 2018 don't think they will just left my house or my block (three houses) for them to come back to work until Aug 2020.

Address details removed to protect privacy 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: All my neighbours have NBN but me

If the network infrastructure isn't the four then to connect you, then you may very well be waiting a long time for a connection.

That sort of thing is happening all over the place.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now