jrdu
Level 1: Cadet

Apple tv

Hi. First time trying to use apple tv to mirror laptop since nbn installation.  Not working.  Any ideas?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Mkrtich
Level 10: Junior Detective

Re: Apple tv

Hi - were you able to do this on your pre-NBN Broadband service or are you doing this for the first time on your new NBN Broadband service? Assuming your Apple TV and Laptop are linked to the NBN's Wi-Fi SSID/Password successfully and you can see both devices on your Network Map within the Modem's System Admin screen, is it an Apple Laptop that you are trying to AirPlay Mirror to the Apple TV? 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @jrdu

Just checking in to see if you need any further help?

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jrdu

Thanks for the reply ... I finally got it sorted ... just basic stuff like when I dropped the apple tv pod at one stage and the power plug (which was too hard to easily find amongst the serpentine coils snaking through multi dark levels) had come slightly out .. and I hadn't powered the remote ... stupid stuff.  But I thank you for your care. 

Support Team
Support Team

Glad to hear you got it sorted out @jrdu

If you ever have any questions or need assistance with devices, home tech & software, our Telstra Platinum service can also help with these enquiries.

Please be aware that there's a cost involved for it however we’ll only charge you if we fix it.

You can find more information about the service here 

You can find more information about the service here 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jrdu

Thanks for checking in Stef.  All fixed now.  Cheers, Jan

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now