CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Patchy1
Level 2: Rookie

Authentication issues

Does anyone know how to fix an issue with the user name so my adsl will work. 25 days down and hours upon hours with useless tech support who keep doing the same tests over and over again. Technician has confirmed no issue with line port ect and was able to connect using his user name and password in my modem. I need so guidance so I can attempt to get the tech people to take the  right actions. Any help would be appreciated as I’m losing my patience with Telstra and the incompetence 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Authentication issues

Hi Patchy, 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your ADSL service and I can appreciate this would be especially frustrating seeing as it relates to a password/username issue.

From what you're describing I think you'll find this article most helpful in your situation.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Patchy1

Thanks Matty 

i have tried this one with no luck. It appears the issue is with Telstra end with multiple orders placed in error status. I keep getting just wait another 24hrs with it apparently going to be fixed today. Not holding my breath on this. 

Cheers 

Support Team
Support Team

Just checking in on this one @Patchy1 was this resolved for you at all on Tuesday? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Patchy1

Hi this is still unresolved was told again last night wait another 24/48 hours to see if it gets reactivated.

Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Patchy1

Was there any update about the status of your order and was it completed?

Please keep us posted with any news.

- Stef

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now