CrowdSupport®
tomislav87
Level 2: Rookie

CCP0004

Hi,

I have been trapped with a CCP0004 error for over a week now.

Whenever I call the 1800 135 103 number I get told to wait another 24-48 hours.

Incidentally, I have spoken to some technical people and they can see that my cable connection is online, however I cannot seem to escape the captive portal. I enter my credentials then receive the CCP0004 error.

To date I have troubleshooted everything on my end and provided MAC address many times over...

I am utterly frustrated with the support I've had so far, and after every 48 hour period I've had to re-tell the same old story about the error, then only to be told to wait another 48hours... With no explanation as to why?!?

As Justification I think being mislead repeatedly about the time frame the issue was supposed to be resolved in is more than enough...Is there a means of escalating the issue?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: CCP0004

You could raise a complaint here
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Highlighted
tomislav87
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks 343. I have and now things are progressing albeit slowly. The CCP0004 error is gone but I still cannot connect so that's progress!

The case manager has also had the excess data from my most recent mobile bill refunded.

I'm glad I'm finally getting traction Smiley Happy
Mel12446
Level 1: Cadet

How long did it take for you to get online?

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now