Mel12446
Level 1: Cadet

CCP0004

Ive been trying to get online since Jan 5. Im over the useless phone calls to Support, sitting in Bourke St store during my lunch breaks and now the almost daily complaint follow ups. It’s a waste of my time. Telstra, if not resolved by Feb 1st, im returning your modem..
What is so sad, is that I was on the original project team to deliver bigpond cable in 1997.. it’s a traversity that Telstra signs customers up and wastes our time with the endless on holds.. and checking the following day, the turn off them on of the modem.. I signed up on December 7, received my modem on Dec 21 and a month later still no internet. It’s comical when Im told to use 4G.. I wish....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: CCP0004

Hi @Mel12446

Concerning to hear that your internet connection issue has not been resolved after so long. 

What has initially been advised is causing the delay? If a formal complaint is currently open for you, do you happen to have the specific SR reference number for it? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now