CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
abryzak
Level 2: Rookie

Cable Down In Sunnybank

Answered

Hi, my cable service in Sunnybank (postcode 4109) has been down since Tuesday.

I called up the support line on Tuesday when it first went down and the most information I got was that it was down, which I already knew from the service status page.

The service status page has been updated numerous times since then saying it was restored on the 16th (it still wasn't working - I tested when the page said that), and then it went back to interrupted and has been down since then. Given it's now past the updated End time for the interruption (18 Mar 2016 18:00), is there any way to find out why it's down and when it's actually going to be fixed?

I've had to use my mobile data a lot more this month as a result and am frustrated that I'll be paying Telstra extra money from overage charges on my phone as a result of our broadband being down for over 72 hours.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abryzak
Accepted Solution

Re: Cable Down In Sunnybank

It's now working again.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
abryzak
Accepted Solution

Re: Cable Down In Sunnybank

It's now working again.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now