Highlighted
ChrisGiles
Level 1: Cadet

Cable Outage West Pennant Hills

Does anyone know when the current outage in WPH will be fixed. It's been down since 10am this morning after they did maintenance in the area last night and obviously screwed it up

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
KerryS

Re: Cable Outage West Pennant Hills

Yes still down today Friday 10th
ChrisGiles

I have developed a work around to no internet. I contacted Telstra told them that their techo's screwed up when they did some maintenance two hours before it went down and got them to give me an 8GB plan for free on my iphone, so now using that as a hotspot so back on line. May want to do the same if you haven't already done so.

peejay

Called Telstra yesterday and was advised outage will run unrtil 13/01; no explanation as to why.

ChrisGiles

I called also and told me the same thing. I said to them that there had been a scheduled maint in the area from 3am to 6am that morning and pretty obvious they caused it and they should fix it more promptly than 5 days. They basically said bad luck. I then contacted Telstra via chat, the only way you can speak with someone in Australia, at least I think they were in Australia, and was told they were working on it now, seems they were not telling the truth.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now