Highlighted
Osca
Level 1: Cadet

Cable internet outage

Answered
Hi
Getting no connection with my cable internet in the wattle park area anyone having the same problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Cable internet outage

Not seeing an outage in Wattle Park SA at this time. Have you Tried turning the modem off for a minute then back on? If you've already done the basic troubleshooting I'd recommend calling the cable team on 13 22 00
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Not seeing an outage in Wattle Park SA at this time. Have you Tried turning the modem off for a minute then back on? If you've already done the basic troubleshooting I'd recommend calling the cable team on 13 22 00
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

joeseph
Level 1: Cadet

Yes cable internet has been out for 3 day's now, had no response from Telstra tryed to ring ,on the phone for over an HR nobody answered.
I am that angry that I'm seriously considering changing provider's.
Support Team
Support Team

That would be unusual @joeseph, can I confirm you called 133 933 for Cable Support? At the very least your call should have connected to the IVR to then be directed to the right area.

We also have a really handy troubleshooter attached to http://tel.st/cmmhn, so if that there is not an interruption in your area, it will step you through some resolution actions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more