Highlighted
MrDMB
Level 1: Cadet

Complaints

After a disastrous cable NBN installation, I though best to contact Telstra complaints and follow there process to raise my concerns. There instant reply states they have received the complaint and will be in contact within 5 days. I sent the complaint on 17.10.2018. No reply as yet but not surprising. Definitely considering a move!!!

I'd like to confirm that we've received and registered your online complaint.

Your reference number is SR 1-1725491211223.

A member of my team will be in touch within five business days, to either resolve your complaint straight away, or to discuss with you our plan to try and reach a resolution. If we need time to look into your complaint, we'll give you regular updates so you always know what is being done.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Complaints

Hi @MrDMB,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved for you yet. Has your case manager contacted you in the last 24 hours? If not, I'm happy to send them an email to follow this up with you further. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented

Re: Complaints

Hi @MrDMB,
this is rather unusual. My own, and to the benefits of Telstra whom I am not employee nor benefactor in any other capacity (I don't even have Telstra shares) very limited experience (have I been lucky?) is, that they usually contact you within 48 hours.
This might not be the correct way, but I would recommend creating another case/complaint... After all, this is IT and mistakes do happen and perhaps the case got somehow lost or incorrectly/accidentally closed. Have seen that in my own workplace...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now