Paws1
Level 1: Cadet

Complaints

I have lodged a complaint and was told a case manager would call with 24 to 48 hours. When I didn't receive a call as promised, I called Telstra again. I was told that my case had been assigned to an agent and that they would call that evening. No call was received. My ADSL line is down. I asked for data for 3 mobile devices for users in my household, so that all users in the household have data until Telstas internet fault was fixed.  I was refused. I was only given 4gb on only one device which was used up in only a few days.  I called for more data when the 4gb was used up and was promised an extra 5gb which I would receive within 4 to 8 hours. I still have not received this data 18 hours later. Not only am I paying for an Internet service that I am not receiving, it is now costing me money in recharging devices so that I at least have data on mobile devices. Does Telstra hava Complaints Resolution Policy?  So far all I get are promises from call centre agents in India. I have been a customer with Telstra since their beginnings. Disappointed. It appears there is a 'no care' attitude.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Complaints

Case managers usually respond within 3-5 business days.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Paws1

Does Telstra have a 'Complaints Resolution Policy'?

Paws1

Does Telstra have a 'Complaints Resolution Policy'?

I'm not from the complaints team so I'm not aware of specifics. I know complaints are generally responded to within 3-5 business days and then they work with customers to provide a resolution. To my knowledge there are policies and processes on how complaints are handled and resolved.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

DanU1
Level 2: Rookie

This is not true: I made a complaint more than 7 working days now with no feedback from Telstra, and my issue has not been resolved after almost four weeks now!!!

Highlighted

If you post your complaint SR 1-1 reference number one of the moderators may be able to email your case manager and ask them to call you. Alternatively you can call the complaints team on 13 22 00 and say complaint then provide your complaint reference number to the operator who answers.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Paws1,

Are you able to advise of the SR reference number for your formal complaint? Can use that to request follow up for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @DanU1,

Can see that you have previously posted here: https://tel.st/brhl5

If you could please keep to the one thread to assist with communication and follow up. 

If you are yet to hear from a Complaint Case Manager, can you please advise via that thread? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now