CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Wallabylander
Level 1: Cadet

Data allowance reset

Answered

I received an email saying I had used more data than usual and my data allowance would reset on the 25th. Is that at the beginning of the day, the end of the day, or some time in between?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BMac
Level 13: Super Sleuth
Accepted Solution

Re: Data allowance reset

Hi Wallabylander and welcome Smiley Happy

Typicall it will roll over at 12.01am on your scheduled rollover day.

Don't forget that you have 3 top-ups for free each calendar year on fixed services so if you go over you have the ability to top up your usage and keep downloading at full speed!

Hope this helps!

Please note that I am an Telstra employee posting in my own time and on my own volition, my opinions and advice are my own and do not constitute the views, values or policies of Telstra.

If you like my answer please Kudos my post Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
BMac
Level 13: Super Sleuth
Accepted Solution

Re: Data allowance reset

Hi Wallabylander and welcome Smiley Happy

Typicall it will roll over at 12.01am on your scheduled rollover day.

Don't forget that you have 3 top-ups for free each calendar year on fixed services so if you go over you have the ability to top up your usage and keep downloading at full speed!

Hope this helps!

Please note that I am an Telstra employee posting in my own time and on my own volition, my opinions and advice are my own and do not constitute the views, values or policies of Telstra.

If you like my answer please Kudos my post Smiley Happy

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now