Highlighted
Davros1
Level 2: Rookie

Data top up

Answered

I activated a data top up at 12:50 pm and was notified to have done so via email however I received another email at 5:54 pm on the same day to say I had activated another data top up - I am assured by the rest of the family that this must be an error. How would I go about proving that it was.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Data top up

The best number for any queries regarding NBN is 1800 834 273.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 23: Superhero

When you login and check your usage allowance/top-ups remaining, does it reflect more than one being processed onto your account?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Log into My Account https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home and check how many data top ups you have left. Should have 2 left if the email was sent by mistake.

Davros1

Only says I have one left unfortunately - I might have to try and contact Telstra to get it sorted. Not looking forward to that!

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Davros1,

The best contact to have this looked into further is with the Billing team. They are available to assist via Live Chat 24/7 at:

http://tel.st/hsc3

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Davros1

Hey Dingo Dan,

Thanks for the advice, however I was redirected to ring 13 22 00 because I'm on an NBN plan - looks like I'll have to ring.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

The best number for any queries regarding NBN is 1800 834 273.

- Shelly

Davros1

Thanks for that Shelly.

I was put through to the Billing section and the operator (John) had a look at it and treated the second data top up order as a glitch. He manually restored not 1 but 2 top ups as well as increasing my bonus data by another 100Gb per month!

Now that is service.

Thanks Shelly, thanks John, thanks Telstra.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now