CrowdSupport®
SS2019
Level 1: Cadet

Data top up

Hi, a little girl in our household has been diagnosed with brain cancer and she has recently arrived home from hospital which is rare these days. She loves watching her favourite tv programs on the internet to take her mind off of the pain and terrible feeling the medicines give her. I noticed we were running low on data so I preempted this and requested a top up, that was on Friday afternoon now and we still don’t have access to the internet and it’s Sunday morning. I had a confirmation email on Friday evening to say the top up was activated but no internet. I spoke to 3 people on Saturday all saying that they feel for us and would try and help but still no luck. Buy the time the internet actually works again she will be back in hospital. I’m also concerned that the top up won’t even work as this has happened to us before also. Can anyone please help as it’s a very stressful time that even little thing like watching your favourite tv show can help with.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Data top up

That's really disappointing. So sorry to hear. Has your internet access stopped entirely, or is it just running slowly? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SS2019

Hi Matthew, tx for your reply sorry for my late reply but I’d given up on anyone helping. We have access but at the reduced speed so we can’t really use the internet. Day 4 now and still not working and back in hospital so don’t really need it anymore but it would be good to know if and when it will be fixed

SS2019

Hi Matthew, thanks again for your reply. I’m not sure what happened but I just checked and looks like it’s been fixed and we’ve been given another 100gb so hopefully everything works now.

Support Team
Support Team

Glad to hear @SS2019, if you need further assistance, we're here on Crowd support 24x7. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now