SivanVad
Level 1: Cadet

Did not receive Google home mini

Answered

Hi,

As part of the promotion, I should have received Google Home Mini along with my broadband plan but I am yet to receive one. Am I missing something? Should I call Telstra?

Thanks,

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Did not receive Google home mini

Generally in the past with those sorts of promotions it is sent out separately and usually arrives within about 10 business days of the service being activated. But the support team would be able to see if it was eligible and if it has been ordered yet and sort it out for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

Generally in the past with those sorts of promotions it is sent out separately and usually arrives within about 10 business days of the service being activated. But the support team would be able to see if it was eligible and if it has been ordered yet and sort it out for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi SivanVad,

Sorry for the late reply. If you haven't received your Google Home Mini yet please chat with us online and we can find out what's going on for you.

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Randy679
Level 2: Rookie

I was going to ask the same thing ... thanks for doing the legwork. I upgraded my broadband plan and didn't realise a Google Home Mini came as a bonus ... now I'm excited! Has it arrived in three weeks? I'll be patient ...
I have been with Telstra for over 40 years ... Hasn't always been good, but that's how marriages are.
SivanVad
Level 1: Cadet

I'm sorry. I should've updated. Have been busy with work.
I received it last week. Looks like they'll ship them separately. Mine was delayed because of holiday season. You should get it soon.

I should warn you though - if you don't like someone constantly overhearing you, you better switch off that mic when you don't use it Smiley Happy
Randy679

Hey, Chris G ... like Sivan Vad, I haven't received my Google Mini ... I thought it might have got caught up in the holiday post, but it's been a month now.
I have been with Telstra for over 40 years ... Hasn't always been good, but that's how marriages are.
Randy679

I took your suggestion and contacted 24/7 Chat ... I had ordered my NBN upgrade on December 29th, but it was processed on December 30th. The Google Mini promotion ended on December 30th! I fell down between the cracks in the calendar. Thankfully, I had the Chat transcript and Upgrade order. Mystery solved and the Mini will arrive on the 31st ...

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more