CrowdSupport®
Michelle135
Level 1: Cadet

Failed Topup

so a few hours ago i realized my household had reached the data cap on our plan, so i logged into my account and activated a top up, little while later i got the email saying it went through and my accounts says i only have 2 topups left, only problem is my data usage is still sitting at 100% used up and my speds still being slowed down to about 15kb's

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Failed Topup

If the top-up hasn't taken effect, I'd be contacting Tech Support.

Deba69

My add ons keep getting cancelled says its pending then an hour later theres no pending message and it says ive got three left
Telstra just wont process it
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Deba69

That's weird. I would recommend speaking with our 24x7 Tech Support Team on 133933 so they can check what's going on for you with your Top Up, 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

david362

This is happening to me too. Did the problem get resolved for you? How?

Level 21: Augmented

I'd try contact Tech Support again.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now