PEV
Level 1: Cadet

Had Enough

Hi, I don’t know where to start .
I have ongoing problems with ADSL for the last month, kept dropping out.
Rang Telstra several times, eventually a tech came to investsge .
Was found that a junction box was full of water.... repaired that, all good.
Well I thought , now have no landline and no ADSL . Got back on the phone , I have made at least 20 plus calls , spent over 20 plus hours on the phone.
At tech has been booked again, best date is the 26th of this month !
This is a absolute joke !
In frustration I contacted Telstra on Friday to see about getting NBN fixed wireless installed as I cannot go without internet ......., 6 weeks minimum.
I have been a customer for over 25 years..... not happy at all.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Ghost4
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Had Enough

If you are affected by flood recently, Telstra is providing $500 credit for it, please check your area with post code, on 13 22 02 and 132203 or on the website.
https://www.telstra.com.au/aboutus/media/media-releases/forbes-floods-telstra-assistance-package-ann...
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Had Enough

Hi PEV,

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with your ADSL, it certainly sounds frustrating 

As Ghost4 mentioned if you were effected by the recent flooding there is help available to you. 

If this is unrelated to the recent flooding & an isolated case please bring this to the attention of the technical team to have them look into it further, You can do that via live chat on the following secure chat link  https://tel.st/sylcs or by calling 133933.

Please let me know how you get on.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more