Highlighted
Rickyc
Level 1: Cadet

High Latency Spikes

i have been experiencing lagg spikes from the Southbrook QLD exchange for over two years, recently it has becoming more frequent and worse. My Cousin just up the road is on a different ISP and still experiences the same problems at the same time. 

http://www.pingtest.net/result/51416737.png

This is my result from the pingtest. i am 400m from my exchange.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 20: Director

Re: High Latency Spikes

There's your problem.............

Contact your Internet service provider.

Stop wasting our time!

Pikey18
Level 6: Bloodhound

If you were not with a cheap provider you would probably be fine

Rickyc
Level 1: Cadet

Then Please explain to me mate, how does my cousin on a completely different ISPget the same pings? I am aware of the problems my current ISP Has but that is not only the problem.

Pikey18

Contact your ISP. This is for Telstra RETAIL customers. If you have an issue with the exchange then contact your ISP who will pass on a fault to Telstra Wholesale.

If you choose to not have your internet with Telstra Internet Direct (Business) Or Bigpond (residential) then the team on here can not help you.

As you seem to not understand Extreame I'll help. The number for Dodo TS is 13 dodo (13 3636) (24hrs 7 days a week)

(which I got by googling "Dodo Technical Support")

Bloody PEBKAC Issues....

Pikey18

By the way:

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now