CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Highvale - Queensland - lost all ADSL+2 inernet speed is non existant

about the 1st November , 2016 - I have lost all internet speed - from about 16 mbps its dropped right back to 1 or 2 mbps

the Telstra Tech and trouble shooting  - exerts !    sent me out a new Router a  Sagem F@st 5355  - it has MADE no difference at all - apparently the  v 7610 Netgear   - supplied By TELSTRA , they say is NOT compatiable with ADSL+2 ( so why did they send it  )

any way my speed issues have been in existence since about march 2016  and since then this is the 4th modem  !

I even forum a great number to call Telstra Platinum 137587

I am now thinking that maybe 

Telstra Air has something to do with this   OR  the port I am on at the exchange is faulty but I have no idea how to get hold of out local Samford Telstra Technician 

In any case the speed is so slow

anyway we used all out shared Mobile data and Telstar refuse to replace that either - great service

what are other wireless options available ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Highvale - Queensland - lost all ADSL+2 inernet speed is non existant

Hi Denleu

It's not great to hear of your ongoing speed issues. 

I would recommend speaking with our 24x7 Technical Support team on 133933 to organise for your Technician to come out and check on the port at the exchange and the lines between your home, and the exchange.

In relation to your request for details of Wireless services, you can find information https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/plans

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit