CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
wallabyholtze
Level 1: Cadet

Home Broadband Data Top-up Activated

Answered

Just received an email to say that my request for a data top up has been activated????

Quote "We’re pleased to confirm that the Home Broadband Data Top-up you requested has been activated, so you can now enjoy your monthly allowance all over again, for free, until your next billing month starts. We hope you enjoy using your extra data." Unquote

I did not make any such request!

I have only used 16.86 GB of an 100GB alowance with 12 day to go. Why would I request a top up?

Why has this happened??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

hi wallabyholtze
Normally i believe the top up needs to be activated by you via your account .So as you have said you didn't request it i would contact them and let them know you can call 132200 or use this linkhttps://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:MobileSmiley Very Happyefault

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

hi wallabyholtze
Normally i believe the top up needs to be activated by you via your account .So as you have said you didn't request it i would contact them and let them know you can call 132200 or use this linkhttps://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:MobileSmiley Very Happyefault

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now